Saturday, June 9, 2007

June 9





June 9

So today was my first free day, and kinda a lazy one. I slept in till noon, meaning no breakfast. Today was the first warm day since I’ve been here- I actually got to wear shorts. It was ‘lovely’. A group of us decided to use today as a shopping day. We explored several of these cute, little (really, really little…as in no room to even stand), hot and stuffy, overpriced stores all lined up next to each other. It was actually quite stressful for me...I don’t know why.

We then ate a little cafĂ©. I actually enjoyed my meal today…a croissant thing and a fruit thing with pudding. (I forgot to explain that I haven’t eaten anything good here yet. My first real meal, Wagamama, was good at first, but only because I was starved…and the Pizzeria I went to yesterday was also yucky. I spent like 16 US dollars on a tortilla with sick bacon on it and dried up sauce and a beet salad with sick dressing. Lol, some of the food is ok, but everything is mostly bland. However, I do like the bread.)

Anyway, we then we to this huge store called Primark, which reminds me of a Wal-Mart only bigger, with more hundreds more people, only clothes, and no air. It was terrible, but the prices weren’t bad. So tonight I just plan to relax and enjoy a free night in London. Luv Sharele…

1 comment:

Pete said...

sharele!!! u look amazing, u weren't kidding about that tan... miss u