Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June 19











June 19

Today we took the train two hours to a charming place called Chatsworth. It is a huge house with vast gardens…very similar sounding to all the other places I have been…but I really enjoyed my trip to Chatsworth. First, we had the freedom to take the tour on our own at our own pace. Second, we weren’t rushed for the train. So ya, the inside was way cool, and this time we got to take pictures.
There was a really fun fountain that ran down the hill, where you could actually wade through. Lila and I took lots of fun pictures all over (We decided our pictures are so boring). We even elected to go for a little hike…lol, up to a waterfall. But we couldn’t find the way, and I got whacked by some plant that I had a slight allergic reaction to.
So we went back down to the house for lunch, which was ok. Yay! And then we had some ice cream…what I had been waiting for since we got there. It just looked so go and perfectly swirled, but it was disgusting. I didn’t think ice cream could be so bad…it tasted like butter and whip cream. O and it was somehow warm ish. (“Haha, this ice cream is lame.”)
After that we sketched and went home. Then I went shopping, which turned out to be dumb and I wasted my time basically. Plus the tube took for ever to come, etc. But then I was able to talk on Skype, so I am happy. Luv Sharele

1 comment:

oralia said...

that was the worst ice cream in the world. it was like licking sweet lard.