Monday, June 18, 2007

June 15






June 15

Today (a free day) I got up a little early- argh missed breakfast again...this time because I thought that it was open until 9:30 not 9. Rachel, my model friend, needed someone to go with her around London to different agencies. So I did. It wasn’t bad; we didn’t know where to go most of the time. Having no luck we grabbed lunch, which turned out to be…surprise, surprise…really gross and the worst food for me (greasy wise) here so far. At Covent Garden, we saw this terrible performer guy, who was quite vulgar and singled people out, yet kinda funny. There were these funny protestor people, proclaiming something about the Aztec and Mayan communicating with aliens. We met one of them and it turns out that the whole thing was an act trying to get people to go to this internet site. He was actually going to school at UVSC and wants to be an actor.

Tonight for dinner, we went to the Hard Rock CafĂ©. It was pretty fun, except that we had to wait for an hour in the freezing cold wind (today was the coldest day so far) and the food wasn’t that great- like I had hoped. I mean it was ok, just not American, and it cost a lot. The ice cream was good though.

Stuff…
-Even though the food tastes worse, it is generally healthier because there is less salt and sugar and grease and stuff.
-I am now way more comfortable here.
-O the peace sign turned…does not mean peace.
Luv Sharele

No comments: