Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June 20






June 20

So today was just a plain day for me (so far). We woke up early ish to go wait (like 1.5+ hours) for cheaper tickets to WICKED, which I can’t wait to see tonight at 7:30. I have a very front row seat right next to the stage! I’ll let you know about WICKED tomorrow.

We went to Syon House- by train and bus. It was a pretty house; but I felt like there was little that made it stand out. I hated our tour guide, but did enjoy the different rooms and sketching a little. O and in the basement, Syon House has old bells just like on the Disney movie Cinderella- when the sisters and step-mother calls her to come serve them. So that was cool, and so was the observatory. We just took a few pictures in front of it and that was all. Luv Sharele

No comments: