Thursday, June 21, 2007

June 21








June 21

So today was kinda blah. The plan was to go to Windsor Castle, but it turned into an option thing. I still wanted to go so I woke up early…like 6:45. But then not enough people wanted to go so we’d have to pay for it ourselves and find our own way. So I went back to bed, or tried. Then I kinda wasted my morning, and repacked a little. Today is our last day in London. Sad- but also exciting, we are going to Paris! For the afternoon, Mikell, Brianne, Lila, and I went out to complete an assignment- to visit three of the places in our travel book that Darrin said had great design. We wandered around forever trying to find the right streets and stores. We did find Stella McCartney. It was very cool. I loved the colors and openness; there was even a room that had a glass wall and roof. There were several side rooms and dressing rooms with neat wallpaper and furniture (Including this cute little clear Tulip chair). The store was filled with mirrors, which made it seem bigger than it was. It was kinda funny though- there wasn’t very much in the store. Everything was very spread out and it felt empty. O and the clothes were ridiculously high-priced…like this thin sweater vest was 365 pounds, that’s over 700 dollars. However, I still enjoyed browsing like I had the money to be there. After more shopping, we met at Leicester Square for dinner at Wagamama. Because it was my second time eating there, I knew what to order…and it was good!

O so I forgot to tell you about WICKED….Best show I have ever seen! And when I said I had good seats, I didn’t even know. -I had the best seat in the theater. Right up front, close enough to see their expressions. It was sooo good. I had chills for most of the show. Their voices were amazing; not to mention it had the coolest set design and costumes ever, and I loved the story and the characters. I wish I could see it again tonight. It was worth every penny- Unreal…You just have to see it, even if it’s not in London. O and we also got to see some of the actresses at the end when the came out the stage door, so that was fun. Anyway, definitely a good, last thing before I leave London. Luv Sharele

No comments: